12 October, 2010

Happy Fall

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been horrible in keeping up with my blog.
Since I've been home from school not too many exciting things have been happening really. I was home for about 2 weeks before I came back up to Utah to work in Provo. This year I am living at my amazing cousin Julie's house in Thanksgiving Point. Before I came here I lost about 8-10 pounds!! I'm working on losing more and if I've been counting correctly, I've lost in total about 15 pounds! I've been slacking lately so I bet I've gained a lot of it back, but I've got 2 more months till it really counts :) My man comes home a week before Christmas and I want to look hmm...goooooood :)

Anyways, my best friend from Utah is engaged to be married in the SLC Temple December 1st to the man of her dreams, let me tell ya I'm uber jealous! I've seen a lot of my friends and family from Utah in the almost 2 months I've been here and it's been great!! My family has a cabin in Park City and it is sooooo gorgeous! I'll get pictures of my latest adventures up here soon I promise!

OH! I went to General Conference with my friends from school Kylie(kyle williams), Jordan Johnson, and Andrew Peterson. Words cannot even begin to describe the spirit in that conference center!! I love the prophet and his counselors sooo much! I would be oh so lost without them!

I've been getting really excited to be back up at school though!! I've been missing my family a lot lately as well. My Dad took a job in Dallas when I was getting out of school becuase he just wasn't in love with his job in Denver. Career path wise, this job is IT! He is feeling it out currently, and if truly is the dream job our family will move back to Dallas next June. If not we'll stay in CO. My brother Andrew went with him and is a SR at SGP, in the marching band, and dating the CUTEST girl ever Mattie Jay Parr! :) I miss them so much, I feel like I'm missing out in my families lives because I am so far away. My mom and Evan are still in CO though, my dad flies home every other weekend to see them so its not AS bad...but it still sucks. I am not afraid however, the Lord always provides a way and maybe this job/move would be great for my family..maybe it's not meant to be. Either way I know we'll be just fine.

Life is good, I've been reading my scriptures more, I'm saving up my money for school....and patiently waiting for the man with the black name tag to return safe and sound. <3
I'll post again soon and hopefully with some pictures! I love you all.

This is J Dizzle and I met the cast of Nitro Circus this past weekend..
& I love acoustic country music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment