Erin came up to see her best friend Codi at BYU, Sam that was in Provo from EFY, and ME!! Sam, Erin, and I went and sat outside the Provo Temple and took pictures..what a GREAT day!
This is Melissa Jean Hayes. She has been my best friend in Utah since she came into the ward about a month after I did. This is us in the IHOP parking lot at 1am. after watching Wolverine at someones house in the ward. Our favorite thing to do is eat lunch/dinner at Olive Garden, that black tie mouse cake is DIVINE!
Melissa, Justin, and I at FHE. Our ward went up to this camp ground and had some amazing soup and hot chocolate, and a few people brought guitars and a harmonica and played us some songs. This guy Ken played/sang an acoustic version of Come Thou Fount, and it was BEAUTIFUL! After that, we played chubby bunny. Ok...chubby bunny is a game where you put a marshmallow in your mouth one at a time and say chubby bunny after you get it in your mouth, then you see who can get the most mallows in their mouth and they win. Liss and I played and she got like 13 in there or something crazy like that!! I got 8..before I projected one across the room haha!! It was a blast!!
This is me outside the Salt Lake City Temple..how gorgeous is that?! I love this temple so much and I would love to go do baptisms there sometime!! My Relief Society president gave me 2 tickets to the Relief Society Broadcast at the conference center. My mom, dad, and Evan came up that weekend so that my mom could come with me and the boys went to the BYU v. CSU game...BYU won by the way!!
This is my mom and I in front of the Christus statue at Temple Square. This weekend was so much fun, and I got to spend it with my mom! :)
Witches Night Out in West Jordan was SO much fun! A few girls from our ward dressed up as witches and had a ton of fun dancing, eating, and spending time together!!
At Amanda Bengerter's Halloween party. We went to DI in American Fork and got some interesting clothes in our attempt to be nerds for Halloween. Liss accomplished that goal, but I couldn't find any glasses so i came out looking more like Deb from Napolean Dynamite.
Me, Erin Ramberg, and Codi Jameson. Erin came up to Utah again to stay with Codi at BYU for her 18th birthday week! We crashed a staff only variety show at the cougareat, and snuck into the JFSB twice and watched movies on the projector screens with Codi's friend Wade and some other people. RM's at BYU...wow. I cannot wait to be at BYU-Idaho!!
Erin and I being ourselves. I love this girl so so much!!!Well that's all folks, TTFN.





No comments:
Post a Comment