10 January, 2010


Hello all!!
Things are going great here in Rexburg!! My roommates are great and my classes have been some what easy so far, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!! :)
I haven't taken too many pictures since I have been here because my camera got sent home with my mom when my parents left. I do have some pictures of my car on our way to BYU-Idaho though! We had to completely take out the back seat in our expedition to fit all of my things!! Crazy huh?!It has been reallllllly cold lately, it was -18 or something weird like that the other day walking to classes, but I have been bundling up and have been doing ok so far.
I am amazed at how kind and CUTE this LDS young men are!! I have not met a bad guy since I have been here, and I am making a few new friends every day. I love seeing a picture of Christ in EVERY classroom on campus and having class prayer before we start our lessons!! I have been learning well since I started here, and I know without a doubt on my mind that it is due to the spirit being so strong here on campus, and being able to teach with the spirit and not just academically like in high school!!
Check back for more pictures soon!! Thanks for all the love and good wishes, I really do appreciate it! :)
Jessica Lynn


The back of our expedition Wednesday morning.


The BYU Idaho main sign during the summer..(complements of google).

No comments:

Post a Comment