I have been quite bad in keeping up with my blog, but I am proud to say that I have been keeping up my spiritual thought journal, and will be needing a new book soon! I am going to do my best at writing on the blog as often as I can! I spend all this time on the computer anyways, so why not take a few minutes and write on my blog right?
Well anyways, not sure when the last time I wrote on here was but today is June 17th, 2010 and I have 5 weeks left of my freshman year of college! WOO HOO!! :) It seems like yesterday I was in high school, or heck even elementary school looking up to the 5th graders...but now its college at BYU I-and I look up to the RM's and married couples. :)
I moved out of the dorms [hallelujah chorus] and moved to the other side of campus to an apartment complex across the street from the stadium. This ward is amazing and I absolutely love the people in it!! My new roommates are Lindsey, Jenny, Sarah, and Chelsea and Diana who roomed with me last semester. We have so much fun together, and even though we have our differences we love each other! We are constantly watching chick flicks, the food network, TLC, or HGTV. I have done more fun things in the first month of this semester than I did last semester all together. I have been to the ice caves, parties, awesome ward activities, FHE's that rock the house, some amazing roommate adventures, and some other awesome stuff! We are a 5minute walk from the cheap theater which is fun, but dangerous!! We enjoy making silly plays and whatnot for late night weekend fun..and the weeknights too! We joke around and laugh all the time! I got to see Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband, and I am seeing David Archuleta on Saturday!! BYU Idaho is the best thing that ever happened to me aside from coming to this earth and sharing my life with the family I was blessed with! I have gained life long friendships, and have learned in different ways than I ever have before. How awesome is it to bring the gospel into a math or science class? My grades are great so far! I LOVE IT HERE! Although I do miss my family and friends back in Colorado and Texas dearly, I am finding myself here at school, and starting my life!
I still enjoy receiving letters from a missionary in California just about every week and supporting him! He is my best friend, and such a great example to me!
I will put up another post tomorrow or Saturday hopefully with pictures to document my experiences so far this semester! I miss and love you all! Remember that Christ loves you and CTR!!
Jessica
No te cuesta nada, portarte bien. (It doesn't cost anything to be good) DO WHAT IS RIGHT! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment