18 June, 2010

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Ok guys...here are some pictures from last semester, I will put up pictures from this semester as it goes on. I can't put all of them up because this post would be a mile and a half long!
Anyways, tomorrow we have a "Relief Society Meeting" as Sister Beck now calls them at the nature park in town with our blessings and lunch, so it should be fun! Later tomorrow night is the David Archuleta concert so I'm getting pumped up about that as well! I swear I have seen and been to more concerts since I have been at school than I have before combined!
Now the good stuff..hope you enjoy them! I am going to try and get a music player up so my blog isn't so boring. Hope everyone has a great day! Peace and love, CTR!
Jessica

1st Semester: Roommates: Chelsea, Kristen, Diana, & me at Craigos.

Chelsea and I playing capture the flag..in the snow!
Diana, Jonathan, & I doing a human chair.
Chick flick movie sleep over..on the computer.
A friend of ours works at taco bell, we decided
it would be absolutely hilarious to plastic wrap
his van! Love ya John! :)
For April Fools we got Emma's entire room
out in the courtyard and put our fridge
in the hall..April Fools!
Kaila, Clay, & I went tubing at Badger Creek. SPOONIN'!
We are crazy, but that's what made us best friends!
Best Friends: The people our parents couldn't handle as siblings.
Our SUPER DUPER fort at Kaila's apartment!
Laser Tag at The Craze with Aaron, Erin, Clay, Megan, and I.
Chelsea and I before our birthday party!!!


Pond Skimming 2010


1 comment:

  1. Great memories :)
    I'm not sure when I had the most fun; april fool's day, plastic wrapping John's car, the sleep over, craigos (we have to go this semester), or capture the flag.
    They were all a blast :D

    ReplyDelete